Harlow Leisurezone staff and management endeavour to ensure the safety of all visitors,
however it remains the responsibility of accompanying adults & guardians to
supervise the children in their care whilst visiting the facility.
Rules Of Play
- Adults need to check their children’s height with signage on play structure to ensure compliance
- Children should look for the red signs in the play area – Moving Objects.
- Advise children to take care not all areas are a soft landing
- Exit signs are on the levels to show the way out
- For first aid speak to a member of staff or report to the main reception.
HOW TO USE THE SLIDES
- Slides with lanes - Arms tucked in and in the sitting positon.
- Flume slide – Arms tucked in in the lying position going feet first .
- All Slides - No head first
No in the standing or kneeling position
No going down in pairs
No going down while someone still on slide.
- No photography or video without authorisation
- No food, drink or chewing gum in play area ( only party room)
- No glassware in the area
- Remove shoes but wear socks at all times
- Arms and legs should be covered
- Remove all Jewellery, badges and other sharp objects
- Children who are unwell should not use the play equipment
- Leave all personal items such as money with parents/guardians
- Children who wear glasses or contact lenses should take particular care
- No liability will be accepted for any losses, damage or theft
Parents and Guardians MUST:
- Remain on the premises at all times.
- Monitor their child to ensure that he/she is capable of using the equipment safely,
to adhere and understand all safety signs.
- Know where their child is and ensure that the child is able to locate them at all
- Parents must accompany toddlers in the toddler area at all times.
Do not let your toddlers roam around the main play area by themselves.
- Adults are not allowed on the equipment, even when supervising
their children in any area.